The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forceful Submission Part 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arlaine
Admin
arlaine

Forceful Submission Part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forceful Submission Part 3   Forceful Submission Part 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am

(c) This is the original work of author A.R. Laine and is not to be copied or replicated by anyone without permission from the author or the Scribes site

Note from the Author- Surrender is another part to the continuing story between Jamie, Drew and Danny. There will be a second part to this story posted soon. They all are all part of the same series but they are of different parts and they are named different titles but all go together.

This wasn’t the first time nor was it the second. It was one of many. She still said no but she no longer fought, she no longer screamed and she no longer cried. She just wanted it to be over with as quickly as is it could be. One minute was one minute too long in her eyes but he wouldn’t stop, he never did.

He threw her to her own bed and pulled her clothes off. She laid on her back as his lips smeared over her soft skin and his fingers laced over her curves. His touch was usually always gentle unless she gave him a reason to be rough with her, but it wasn’t often. Bruising lead to questions that neither one of them wanted to answer.

After tearing off his own clothes he forced his throbbing member into her, thrusting harder each time. After she begged him to stop the first couple of time because it hurt so badly he told her that it wouldn’t hurt the more that they did it. Also said that it might start to feel good even but she didn’t believe him.

His heavy breathing in her ear was actually comforting her. She was relaxing for the first time during. No, it wasn’t consensual but she was relaxed enough where she didn’t think that he would hurt her anymore then he already was. He felt her muscles ease and her nails dig into his bare back. He looked into her eyes and saw that she was looking back as well.

As he continued to force his way in between her thighs she started to move with his body. The faster he pushed in the louder she started to whimper. His eyes remained fixed in her. He was in disbelief that she was feeling any pleasure but the look on her faced said something different.

Moments past, sweat dripped and breathing became heavier. The atmosphere was thick with lust. She finally arched her back and gave out a silent scream. Her nails digging deeper into his back made him finish inside of her. He was glad that he had worn a condom this time.

His hot, moist body collapsed on top of hers. She pushed him off of her as she sat up. She couldn’t look at him because she didn’t know what had just happened, how could she have taken so much pleasure in something that should have been so painful? The only thing she could think of was that she was getting used to him and it happening on a regular basis. Apparently he was slightly spooked as well because he didn’t look in her direction.

“Are you okay?” Drew asked her as she pulled her long dark hair into a ponytail.

“I’m no different from normal. Why?”

“Well you…you know.” He said as he cocked his head to one side.

“Nothing happened out of the normal Drew so just leave it alone.” Jamie said after she had pulled up her green panties. Drew licked his lips at the sight of her bending over to pick up her tank top.

“You liked it, I know you did.” He finally said.

“No I didn’t I just…I just went with the flow rather than fight you on it.” She snapped back at him.

“Yeah, whatever. Keep telling yourself that babe.” He said with more of an arrogant tone in his voice.

“Don’t call me babe, you know I hate that.” She told him.

“Alright, baby.” Drew said with a smirk.

“Fuck you.”

“You just did and you no matter what you say, you liked it.” Jamie through him a go-to-hell look and got up from the bed so that she could head to the shower. It never failed that she felt completely disgusting after Drew had forced himself on her so she needed a hot shower as soon as she could.

“Can you please get the hell out of my room so that I can shower and come back to my prison in peace? Lord knows I don’t need a piece of shit like you lingering in here.”

He grabbed her waist, pulling her back to the bed where he hovered over her. He looked into her eyes and made her look into his. She was beautiful but she didn’t believe him when he told her. Jamie couldn’t help herself to think the same thing about Drew; he was gorgeous no matter what he had done to her. Did she trust him? No but that didn’t mean she couldn’t look at him. She took a deep breath as he held her.

“All I want is you.” He told her.

“I know, but do you really think that this is going to win me over? Forcing me to fuck you whenever you want isn’t helping your case.” She said with a firm tone.

“I can’t get you any other way Jamie,’ He looked off to the side.’ You know that.” She looked puzzled but gently ran her hands over his back in order to comfort him. She couldn’t help but to feel bad for him, to care about him even. She even loved Danny but it was hard at times, towards either of them.

“You never tried Drew. You never know what might have been and now for all you know you’ve destroyed any chances you may have had because what all you have done too me over the past few weeks. You’ve tortured me, you’ve belittled me, and you’ve raped me. Things like that don’t just go away.” Jamie explained. He didn’t know what to say to her so he just let her go. He rose from the bed and walked too the door.

“I love you Jamie, I always have.” Drew confessed to her before he left, closing the door behind him. Jamie was left on the bed, shocked by Drew’s words that had escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down

Forceful Submission Part 3
Page 1 of 1