The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forceful Submission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arlaine
Admin
arlaine

Forceful Submission Empty
PostSubject: Forceful Submission   Forceful Submission I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Haley sat on the edge of Jamie’s bed talking about school, boys and other girl things. At the moment they were in their own little world. No Danny or Drew, no parents. Jamie didn’t have much in the way of friends because everyone was so fearful of her brother and his friend, who were always lurking around her. Hayley was the only one who was brave enough to hang around her but at times her limits were pushed.

“Who do you think is cute?” Jamie asked her friend as she shoved the cherry lollypop into her mouth. She ran her fingers threw the pages of a teen magazine that was in her lap. Hayley looked at her, blushing.

“Sam McCormick,’ Hayley said. Jamie rolled her eyes in her head at the thought of someone as popular as Sam McCormick liking Hayley. They never had the same taste in guys in the first place. Hayley liked pretty boys while Jamie liked them a little rough around the edges; someone who didn’t mind getting dirty or mind throwing a punch.’ Don’t laugh at me. Who the hell do you like?” Hayley asked in a crude tone, popping her bubble gum.

“I don’t like anyone. Do you want something to drink?” Jamie asked, trying to get off of the topic. She rose from the bed only to be stopped by her friend. Lying wasn’t one of Jamie’s strongest qualities.

“Spill it Jamie Barnes.”

“You’re going to think I’m stupid or crazy,’ she said as she thought for a moment,’ yeah crazy. Let’s go with that.” Jamie said with a little smile. She was being serious when she said that Hayley would think that she is nuts. Hayley threw the magazine that was in her hands to the side and jumped from the bed to the floor, on her hands and her knees, begging Jamie too spill the beans.

“Please, please, please!”

“Alright, alright fine. I...I think Drew is cute.” Jamie finally said. Hayley’s heart seemed to crawl into her throat, choking her up. She rose to her feet, looking nauseous. Jamie’s eyes grew to be as big as saucers with wonder.

“You can’t be serious?”

“Yeah I am actually…oh I told you that you would think that I am nuts!” Jamie snapped, throwing her hands in the air.
“I’m not saying anything bad it’s just that…umm well he’s a complete asshole. I just don’t go for that kind of guy I guess.” Hayley said with a rude tone in her voice.

“He can be an ass, I’m not saying he’s an angel but he does have his moments where he can be sweet he just doesn’t show them to everyone all the time.” She said, trying to defend her crush as best as she could. Hayley’s facial expression changed knowing that she had upset her best and only friend.

“I’m sorry Jamie, you’re probably right. Like I said he just isn’t my type. I’m tired, let’s go to bed and start fresh in the morning?” Hayley asked, hoping for the best. They always talked about boys but always clashed when it came to Drew and Danny. Hayley couldn’t stand either of them but tolerated them both for her friendship with Jamie. After they agreed to disagree about the men in Jamie’s life they switched off the lights.

Hours passed, or so it seemed like but when they were awakened suddenly by a loud banging. Both girls jumped from their slumber and looked at the clock. It was two in the morning. Someone was hitting the bedroom door with enough to force to shake it violently. Hayley hopped from the floor to the bed where she hide behind her friend. Jamie on the other hand looked unalarmed by what was happening. It wasn’t the first time something like this had happened too her.

It’s stopped.

Hayley continued to pull Jamie back by her shoulders. She was shaking she was so terrified. She thought it was rather odd that Jamie was so calm about it. They both watched as the bedroom door slowly opened and from the darkness of the hallway walked Danny and Drew.

Drew lent against the wall, taking a drag from his cigarette, not saying a word. He kept his eyes on Jamie as she remained on her bed, bracing herself for what was in store for her that night. It was unusual for them to start trouble while Hayley was there. They never started trouble when someone else was around because they didn’t play well with others who didn’t understand them, apparently that was only Jamie since they put her threw the most.

Danny walked towards them with his arms crossed in front of him. He watched as they continued to clean the sleep from their eyes. He didn’t look tired, neither of them did.

“What do you want?” Jamie asked sounding more mature then she did a few hours before. She didn’t sound like a little girl who talks about boys and other frivolous things. Danny smiled wickedly as he inched further to the bed where he sat next to his sister. His hand rose and brushed her hair away from her face. He lent in to kiss her cheek lightly.

“Can’t we just spend time with you little sister?’ Danny asked as he ran his fingers lightly through her dark brown hair. She pulled away from him with a disgusted look on her face. ‘now don’t be that way.” He said, cracking his neck.

“You’re coming with me Jamie,” Drew said as he held out his hand. Both girls looked at each other and didn’t know what to expect.

“I’m not going anywhere.”

“Yeah you are babe, get up.” Drew said as he snuffed the cigarette out by pushing it in the wall he was leaning against. He walked towards her and grabbed her by the hands pulling her up. All the kicking and struggling that she did wasn’t good enough to ease up the grip that he had on her.

“You know where to put her and then hurry back so that you can help me with my task.” Danny said as he grabbed Hayley, pinning her down to the bed. He threw his leg over her small body to straddle her as she attempted to fight him off of her.

“Let me go,’ Jamie screamed at she was dragged out of her bedroom and into her brother’s. She kicked, screamed and fought as much as she could to get loose but Drew was just too strong. Damn growth spurts and weight lifting sessions. After opening the closet door Drew tossed Jamie inside. She fell to the carpeted floor, hitting shoe boxes and a basket full of dirty clothes.’ What are you doing?” she asked as he was closing the door. He stopped, walked in and closed it behind him.

“Dan and I are gonna have a little fun with your friend. I didn’t think you were such a selfish person, thought you would wanna share.” Drew said as he knelt down to her on the floor. He licked his lips and although she admitted that he did have his good moments, this wasn’t one of them. He ran his hand up her bare leg, stopping at her knee then slowly tried to move it up her thigh but she pushed him away from her and pulled down her tee, she tried the best that she could to stop him, but couldn't. He forced himself into her whether she wanted him too or not. He forced his hands over her wrist, trapping her while he pushed his body in between her legs. He smiled as she moaned in pain as he forced her flat to the floor. There wasn’t much room but just enough.

“You like this don’t you, me on top of you?” he said quietly in her ear. His breath was hot against her neck. After fighting with him she finally got her hand free and planted her hand clear across his face before he forced it back to the floor.

“Get off of me and go to hell!” Jamie snapped. He licked the left corner of his mouth to taste his own blood then smiled.

“You’re kinda cute when you’re mean to me. You know you’ve always driven me crazy don’t you?” he told her. She stopped fighting but couldn’t stop being frustrated and upset at him. She looked at him, puzzled.

“You’re an asshole.” She stated.

“You’re beautiful. I’ll be back to let you out when we’re done.” He said as he kissed her lightly on her lips. She hated that she couldn’t resist him better but she just took the kiss and to top everything else off she kissed him back. Once he was at the door again she snapped out of her daze.

“What are you going to do to her?”

“You’ll find out sooner or later, don’t you worry your pretty head about it.” Drew said.

“Don’t hurt her! She…she’s my best friend, my only friend.” Jamie explained. She could lose the only other person she was around beside her brother and his stupid friend. Her mother always worked and her father hadn’t been around since she was two.

He only smiled as he closed the door, locking it as he left her alone in the darkness. She was left there, for what seemed like hours, to wonder what they were doing to Hayley. She couldn’t hear anything within the walls of her personal isolation chamber. Trying to force the door open from her side was completely fruitless she figured out after she attempted to do so for ten minutes without successful results. She collapsed to the floor again where she finally dozed off.

The door flew open.

“Jamie, wake up.” Someone said as they shook her. She wiggled for a moment then jolted up bright eyed.

“What happened?’ she asked. Danny was pulling her up to her feet and then turned away from her. She walked out of the closet with a blank stare. Her brother flopped onto his bed and switched on the television while Drew sat on the extra bed and lit a cigarette. Neither of them said a word to her, just starred at the television. On the screen was a redheaded woman getting a man’s member forced in between her butt cheeks. ‘What the hell happened? Answer me you bastards!” she yelled. Danny didn’t look away from the television but he told her to be quiet and to go back too bed.

Knowing she wasn’t going to get any answers from them she turned to leave the room, slamming it behind her. She returned to her room, after she got a much needed glass of water, to find Hayley curled into a ball. She was shaking like a tormented lab rat. Jamie closed the door silently behind her, walked to her bed and placed her hand on Hayley shoulder. Hayley jumped like a knife was shoved into her back.

“Hey it’s just me. What happened?” she asked. Hayley turned over to look at Jamie with tear filled eyes. Her face was red, puffy and streaked with tears.

“When the sun comes up I’m leaving and I’m never coming back.” She stated with conviction. Jamie was mixed with anger and confusion. She didn’t know what had happened to make Hayley never want to come.

“What?”

“And I’m sorry but I can’t be around you anymore Jamie…I…I just can’t.”

“You can’t leave me, you’re the only friend that I have.” Jamie said, her eyes starting to water. Hayley jumped from the bed and into Jamie’s face, her hands around Jamie’s arms to hold her firmly in place.

“You don’t understand, I can’t be around you or this place anymore. You don’t have a best friend anymore, at least not in me. You can stay here and drown with you’re moronic brother and his stupid friend but I can’t. I have tolerated them both for as long as I could but tonight they went too far and I will never forgive them.”

She finished her speech and let Jamie go before she dropped to the floor where she placed her head on the cool pillow. Wrapping herself within the brown blanket that she was using for the night. Jamie didn’t know what to say so she didn’t say anything at all. She followed her friend and fell into her bed, covered and finally passed out.

When she woke up the next morning to find that Hayley was true to her word, she was gone. Jamie sat in her bed with the blankets wrapped around her, trying to comfort herself the best that she could. She had so many emotions racing through her body; anger, sadness, fear. She didn’t know how to feel but there weren’t any tears.

Without knocking Danny opened her door and lent against the doorframe. In his hand he had a green apple, sour just like he was. He took a bite of it then held it out towards Jamie, offering her some. When she declined, he only shrugged his shoulders and bit off another chunk.

“What did you two do to her?” she asked again finally. Her throat was dry; you could hear it in her voice. She unwrapped herself so that her brother could clearly see the intensity in her blue eyes.

“You’ll find out sooner or later baby sister. Don’t you worry.” He said with a cocky tone in his voice. He turned to leave the room when Jamie rose to her feet.

“No, you tell me! She was my best friend and you two drove her away. She isn’t ever going to come back.” She snapped, rage flowing through out her body.

“She isn’t ever coming back huh?’ Jamie shook her head.’ Oh well I guess we did something right last night.” He said with a smirk.

“I hate you.” She said threw her tears that finally started to form. Danny stopped in his tracks, turned to face her as he threw his apple across the room with enough force behind it to leave a small hole in the wall. He grabbed her arms and made her look into his eyes.

“Listen to me, no matter what you think I love you and I always will. Getting Hayley away from you was the best thing we could have done for you. She was holding you back. You’re so much smarter then she is and you couldn’t see that, so we helped you. I have always told you that I would never hurt you and I won’t. Do you believe me?” he asked her, his hands cupping her face. She really did hate him but she couldn’t help but to love him. He was her brother; he was the one person who had always kept her safe. No matter how much he tortured her she knew that he really did love her.

“I believe you.’ She said, wetting her lips.’ Will you please tell me what was so bad that she vowed never to return to our home?”

“Like I said before, you’ll fine out soon.” Danny said as he stroked her cheek then gently kissed her on her forehead, leaving her in the room, wondering of what happened and what was too come.
Back to top Go down

Forceful Submission
Page 1 of 1