The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

01/07/10. First Blog :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SophiiJones
Admin
SophiiJones

01/07/10. First Blog :) Empty
Post01/07/10. First Blog :)

[center] Hi everyone! =]
I'm excited to have this site up and running.. It's going to help Ash and I so much, plus it's fun to share our work with others. I know there isn't a whole lot up yet, but there will be Smile

My first novel is finished, polished and ready to be sent to agents and publishers. I started writing it over a year ago and I'm so excited/nervous/scared to attempt to get it published. The very few people who have read the finished copy loved it and I'm so glad.
Tomorrow I start writing my synopsis and query and then start sending them out.
That also means I can get back to work on my second book, that was in Hiatus while I finished this first one.
Wish me luck Very Happy

I'm reading the Morganville Vampires right now, on book three, and it's pretty damn good. It's got a lot going on so it's hard to loose interest really. After I've finished what's out right now of the Morganville series I'm going to read Beautiful Creatures and Under The Dome.

And I definitely want to go see Daybreakers after work tomorrow Smile Whoo.
Ok, going to eat dinner and try to figure out why some of the buttons on the site are the wrong language lol. Read the News section if you're having trouble figuring out how to make a new topic or reply. It can be done Smile lol

Peace&Love

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

01/07/10. First Blog :) :: Comments

No Comment.

01/07/10. First Blog :)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scribes :: Sophii Jones :: Sophii's Blog-
Jump to: