The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arlaine
Admin
arlaine

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm

-Note from author; I wrote this as a part of a longer story but I wanted to post this part of the story to share with you all and get feedback.

“If you can take anything you want from me then I should be able to take anything I want from you right?” Jamie asked as she held the knife to Drew’s throat. She had been tormented and tortured by Drew along with her older brother Danny for years. She used to be strong but they had broken her down.

She firmly gripped the knife in her hand but wasn’t pressing down. She didn’t know if she could and he knew it. He looked at her as she stood above him, smiling. His smile was evil, wicked and gorgeous. She looked back at him as he lay below her, hating him. She did hate him but deep in her core she loved him no matter what he had done too her.

“Go ahead then, take it.” He told her. He didn’t move because he knew that she wouldn’t have the guts to do anything to him, or about her situation.

“Would you really just lay there and allow me to cut your throat?” she asked him. She didn’t shift her eyes away from him for fear of what he might do to her. She had learned quickly not to turn her back on her brother or Drew because they might literally stab her in the back.

“That isn’t the question you should be asking yourself. You should be asking yourself if you could do it without thought because if you think about it then you won’t be able to do it right.” Drew explained. She didn’t understand why he followed her brother into all the trouble they always got into because he was so smart.

“Of course I could do it!” she snapped at him.

“Then go for it.”

She got a better grip on the handle of the knife and pressed it against his vulnerable flesh. She could feel the sweat forming on her forehead as she attempting to slice the neck of someone whom she hated so much yet held a passion for.

“I can.” She said, giving herself a pep talk to build up the courage to actually do it.

“No, you can’t. You’re afraid of me and what I would do to you if you didn’t do it right. If you didn’t complete the task I wouldn’t die and then I would have no choice to teach you a lesson. I would make it something you wouldn’t ever forget babe.” He told her and although she knew that she shouldn’t have asked she wanted to know.

“What would you do to me?” Jamie asked as reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Froggy33

Froggy33

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm so into this! I love twisted stories!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/froggurl42022
arlaine
Admin
arlaine

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

So do I! I have always wanted to write something twisted but I didn't know if I could or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untitled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled   Untitled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled
Page 1 of 1