The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too Many Green Circles!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SophiiJones
Admin
SophiiJones

Too Many Green Circles!!! Empty
PostToo Many Green Circles!!!

So I have this book, The Everything Get Published Book and in the back theres a VERY long list of agents.
And of course, you have to research each and everyone to find out which ones accept queries in whatever genre your work falls under. For me, that's YA. Well...I'm into the R's, I still have like..4 more pages to go through and I have SO many green circles (meaning the agents who represent YA authors). So idk what to do...should I send queries to each and every one of them? Or do 5 at a time and as I get them back, send more out (unless I get a yes of course)?? ----- I still have to actually write my querie, which is quite intimidating to say the least. I mean, they want me to write a synopsis for my own book but all I thinking about is Dane Cooks movie trailer impressions... "in a world where nothing is right DUN DUN DUN" lol. ----- But I plan to sit down sunday and get it done with!! Those queries will be off to publishers/agents next week for sure! I would do it tomorrow, but work work work. Louie's keeps me busy on the weekends. ---------- I created a myspace for this site! Yay! =] please add it. I don't know how else to get the word out? Lol. We have a facebook page and a myspace. I'll put a vid up on my youtube about it later this weekend/week. ------------------------------------------Anyways, I'm going to go write part two to my weekly short story Smile Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Too Many Green Circles!!! :: Comments

No Comment.

Too Many Green Circles!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scribes :: Sophii Jones :: Sophii's Blog-
Jump to: