The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, it's been a while!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SophiiJones
Admin
SophiiJones

Wow, it's been a while! Empty
PostWow, it's been a while!

Wow, I've been on hiatus for a while...
I'm not officially off hiatus yet, meaning no (longer) short stories from me! But... I have been posting a ton of mini-stories
I'm not sure "mini-story" is the write name for them but I couldn't think of anything else, oh random writings. That's also what I've been calling them
I've chose to stick to 'random writings' because that way I don't have to commit to a huge short story and then feel horrible when I don't deliver. I'm a women of my word therefore...I won't give you my word on whether or not I'll be posting short stories. BUT plenty of random writings. Writing them helps me fight off writers block while I'm writing my novel!
The feedback we're getting on FB is AMAZING. it'd be great if we could get that on here too but hey, I'm not complaining!! Feedback of any sort is good!
So yeah...just wanted to actually update this Also, hope you guys like the new layout!! It's DIFFERENT from our last one, that's for sure.
Keep reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Wow, it's been a while! :: Comments

No Comment.

Wow, it's been a while!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scribes :: Sophii Jones :: Sophii's Blog-
Jump to: