The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone out there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arlaine
Admin

PostHello Everyone out there!

I've been working on my latest story and will post something on it with in the next couple of days. I've also been working on two other longer stories that I want to turn into novels, plus I'm outlining another one. The new new ones that I have been working on are completely different then the one that is trying for publication currently. No vampires in this one. Angels and everyday teens are my topics so I'm hoping they turn out good because they are different subject then what I am used to working with.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day (hope everyone has a great one) but my hubby and myself celebrated tonight since were having my niece spend the night tomorrow night. I'm also helping with my best friend's wedding and Tuesday I will be spending the day with her and helping her out! I know a big problem that I have when it comes to my own work is that I'm reading other people's work. I'm in love with The Morganville Vampires' series and I can't get enough of the books. I'm almost done with Carpe Corpus now and then I have to read Fade out before Kiss of Death comes out soon. I'm dying to read more and that is effecting my productivity but I'm working on everything. I'm trying not to let my writing block keep me from anything but I promise no matter what I write I will do my best to make sure that it's amazing and I hope that you all like it and remember to let me know. I love any kind of feed back.

Hugs
A.R. Laine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Hello Everyone out there! :: Comments

No Comment.

Hello Everyone out there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scribes :: A. R. Laine :: Ashley's Blog-