The Scribes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you reading right now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What are you reading right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 am

What are you guys reading right now?
Back to top Go down
https://thescribes.forumotion.net
SophiiJones
Admin
SophiiJones

PostSubject: The Morganville Vampires   What are you reading right now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 am

I'm in the middle of the Morganville Vampires series. I'm on book four, Feast Of Fools. I LOVE IT! After I read all the books that are out in this series right now, which is like...3 more?, I'm going to either read Under The Dome or Beautiful Creatures. I'm not sure yet. I've heard great things about both.
Back to top Go down
arlaine
Admin
arlaine

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Admin wrote:
What are you guys reading right now?

I finally got a chance to read more of The Morganville Vampires. I'm only on the second chapter but I'm enjoying it Smile I do wanna get into a new series again. The last one that i finished was the Blue Blood Series by De la Cruz and that was really good! I do see myself getting into Morganville, just gotta find time to read but then again there is always time to read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now?
Page 1 of 1