The Scribes

Short Stories and Poems of all different generes by aspiring authors A. R. Laine and Sophii

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

15 days, oh yeah!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SophiiJones
Admin

Post15 days, oh yeah!!

My author bio says I'm 20, but I'm actually 19 for 15 more days. I'm looking forward to my party, infact...I can't wait. I love a good party and I just hope no idiots cause problems at this one!!

I'm writing my synopsis now, but I refuse to rush it. After all, it is the single factor that publishers/agents will use to decide whether or not they are interested in my work. It has to be perfect and make them want more, so I can not afford to rush something like this. Which is why...I'm procrastinating on facebook, myspace and here. Haha.

I saw Daybreakers tonight with a bunch of people. It was good but not like great. But then again, I'm a bit bias because I LOVE vampire movies. So of course I thought it was at least somewhat good. Althought definitely not as epic as I had hoped. And calling the main vampire Edward... really? I mean, robert pattinson is yummy and I do enjoy the twilight saga but that was just a cheap attempt at KA-CHING, if you know what I mean.

We have new members, yay. I'm so excited Smile. Ok ok... I need to get off of her, shut my wi-fi off and focus on this synopsis right now. I work better in the middle of the night, my mind is clearer.
<3

P.S. new profile pic, yay =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile